tirsdag

Sugar Nellie cards

Now I've had a long dry season for card making. These cards I've made ​​for a while a go. I Have had so many orders of cards that it is difficult to get all orders finished. Have discovered that there is not much fun to make cards on "command".








 This card was supposed to be submitted to the magazine " Ett Trykk", but i missed the deadline on this, so there was not any of that.

Enter this card to the WOC CHALLENGE.


*****



Entered this one at the http://stampwithfun.blogspot.com/ challenge blog, Sketch

Made this card just to try the new dises that I purchased Kjøpsvik bookstore. Kjøpsvik bookstore is my local hobby shop. I will absolutely recommend all Norwegian hobby bloggers to take a look inside Tones store. It is brand NEW, just a few hours old, New stuff coming consecutively in the shop.
 


Don`t forget my candy
You find it right

3 kommentarer:

  1. Nydelig kort da... :) Og lekker dise... :)

    SvarSlett
  2. Hærlige kort:)) Flott den teksten -har den samme på engelsk:)
    Go klem, T

    SvarSlett
  3. What a gorgeous card. Thank you so much for joining our sketch challenge over at stamp with fun this week. Hugs, Denise x

    SvarSlett

Thank you for your comment, i really appreciate all comments <3

Tusen takk for din kommentar, setter UTROLIG stor pris på alle kommentarer. <3