onsdag

Mixed media - AJ







I made ​​an realy old bible in a AJ book. 
Decorated the front in mixed media style.

Here are my first two pages of the book, 
and I must mention that I am super inspired by Finnabair.

On the first page I used gesso, gold paint and distress crackle paint with shimmer in.

 the last page I have only used gesso and pan pastel to get as soft color as possible. 

I have also used various washi tape and different mesh to get some structure in The Background (unfortunately not shown in the pictures)my camera is a bit blurry and won`t focus anymore =( 

All of the stamps that i have used for this project is from Tim Holtz - Stampers Anonymous




2 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Marielle,

    What a fun posting. I'd be curious to know the size of this book. I saw some little books on another site and have decided I'm going to make some. Gathering the items now. I love the metallic paints too. You did a lovely job on this book.
    Oh, and I"m following you now.

    SvarSlett
  2. Thanks for letting me know the size, Marielle. It is a normal size book. Sometimes you just can't tell from the picture. You've inspired some ideas and for that I am grateful.

    SvarSlett

Thank you for your comment, i really appreciate all comments <3

Tusen takk for din kommentar, setter UTROLIG stor pris på alle kommentarer. <3